5.10.08

It's Been A While...

All of a sudden I have the song by Staind in my head... It's been a while. Love that tune.
Anyhow, haven't been on here in a while. After the last couple of post it got pretty busy in the life of Kristi. I haven't felt any urge to even update. I'm not really sure if I'm really into this whole blog thing. I never really did have a diary either.
Since the last posts, we DID decide to go through with the helmet. She was fitted last Monday. It was a horrible thing to go through with your child. It's very scary for them! Now, we are just waiting for the helmet to arrive and then it's four months of complete hell. The jokes, teasing, no sleeping, and temper tantrums begin. But, it's only four months of a life time.
Otherwise, not a whole lot is new. Jeremy has gotten two deer already and more to come with gun season around the corner.
I am so very excited to scrap with my mama this weekend coming up! We will spend a day of scrappin and eating. Love those days!
I will try to keep up on this more often! I just am a very busy girl!
Oh, BTW. Chopped my hair again! Short and sassy and feel like a hairstylist again! Yay!!! I'll try to post a photo next time it's done and cute!

1 comment:

magpie said...

it's going to be so worth the struggle in the long run. keep remebering the light at the end! and let's see that haircut!