Snow has officially fallen the last two days. Ugghh, winter is here. Of course, no accumulation, but I saw the white stuff. I'm not real happy! My fault for living in WI. Right? It was such a gloomy Monday. I also had to break out the shoes. Yuck!
El has gotten used to helmet very well. I'm so proud of her! She is taking it like a pro! She was supposed to wear it to bed tonight, but I decided one more day. She is supposed to be getting used to sweating somewhere else, other than her head. She is still sweating under there and I did not want her to have to sleep in sweat. Hopefully one more day will get her used to it.
Yay, here little butterfly costume came today! It is ADORABLE! I can't wait until Friday! She'll be so cute! For me not liking Halloween, I sure am excited now for the day to come!
2019's books plus a review of nearly a decade
6 years ago








1 comment:
I'd LOVE to see snow! We're still dealing with 80* weather right now! Move to CA!
So glad E is doing well!! The time will fly by...
Post a Comment