Full day one is almost over. She is down for her second nap, not wearing it yet for naps, but seems to be taking it well. Me on the other hand... not so good. Every time I look at her, especially when she's tugging at it, is torture! I know it's hot and uncomfortable and I don't blame her for tugging on it. She is sweating like a pig, the poor thing. But, she's been brave and taking it like a champ! I am so proud of her! So, we just keep wearing it more and more over the next couple days until her body gets used to the heat and just her getting used to it. By Monday, she'll be wearing it full time, 23 hours a day.
I was mistaken that at 18 months she'd be finished with it. She apparently, depending on her growing, could be wearing it up to 24 months. I don't care how long, as long as there are results! Keep the fingers crossed!
On a good note! I went and did some retail therapy today! I got two sets of acrylic stamps, an emboss glue pad, a paper distresser, and a pack of paper to add to my 3 1/2 foot collection. It may be higher, but I love paper and am proud of it! I should really go through my stack and sell some though, cuz there's a crap ton that I haven't even touched in months. I will probably get a stack together and put it on Craigslist or something. Maybe have a contest. Who knows! Or maybe I'll keep it and litl E will practise someday being a scrapper with her mommy! I sure hope so!
2019's books plus a review of nearly a decade
6 years ago








1 comment:
So glad she is adjusting well Kristi!! Hugs to you for being so strong!!! She will be so grateful to you in the long run!
xoxo
Post a Comment