9.10.08

Blah...

Fall is here! I just love fall! I love the leaves and the crisp air! It's sad to think that summer is over!
I am very excited to be able to scrap on Sun with mom. We will be scrapping all day. A day that is much needed!
Haven't had anything to exciting happen since the last post. We've been waiting for Ella's doc to call us to let us know the helmet is in. They said up to two weeks and it's been 1 1/2. I'd be happy if it never came in, but I know it's for the best. I've been emotionally better about this, but the minute I see her in it I'm going to go off the deep end again! I hope I can hold myself together enough to keep Ella okay. The more mommy's upset the more shes going to get upset.
I'll keep ya posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome you get to scrap with your mom sunday!

magpie said...

just hang in there- it'll be tough but you can do it for her. and have a great time on sunday! i'm jealous!