
Okay, so this is really a hard thing for me to do. I wasn't going to take any pictues the whole time she had this stupid thing on, but that is not fair to her. She needs to know what, why, and how we did this. So here is the first step for me to excepting this whole helmet thing. I have always been about what others think. I hate that! I don't want to be that way, but for some odd reason I am. It is something I absolutely need to work on, so El doesn't have to feel that way when she gets older. People are cruel and I hope because we chose to do this people will have one less reason to make fun. So here is my little Ella on day 4. Such a brave little peanut!!








3 comments:
Oh Kristi she is still the most beautiful little peanut ever!!! I'm proud of you for being so strong for her!
You guys will get through this and eventually it will only be a blip on your life radar :) hugs.
brave little girl and her brave momma. good for you for just putting it out there. all you need to be concerned with is your family and you are doing the right thing, kristi. you can tell her how hard the choice was when she gets older and will appreciate how you worked through this with her. :)
Post a Comment