Big day for little El. She got her helmet today. I was at work while Jeremy went and got her fitted. It fit, so they brought her home wearing her new cheesy white $1500 piece of jewelry. Ugghh, it's plastic. Really, why so expensive?? Anyway, I get a text message from J while at work and open to a photo of my poor helpless little peanut wearing her new helmet. I break down right there and bawl. And bawl. And bawl. Then, I suck it up to come home to my brave little girl. She was napping so I didn't have to see it right away, but soon as she woke it was time to put it on again. Tears well up, but I tryed to stay happy so she does as well. So, I guess we'll wait and see how things go. I'll keep praying.
2019's books plus a review of nearly a decade
6 years ago








1 comment:
Awww hang in there!!! You and J are doing the right thing for Ella! Dont doubt yourself. She will always be grateful for this and not even remember the details!!
Post a Comment