4.9.08

Still struggling.

So, I am having a rough time with this doctor issue and just can't seem to shake it! I want to at least try to forget about it until next Friday's appt, but I am going crazy! Every time I look at her, I feel awful! I have never felt this way. I feel like I'm letting her down. I can't believe that this is affecting me this way. It was not so emotional for me before. I don't know what it means, but I really am just wanting to be alone for a while. I especially don't want to talk to Jeremy, and almost bit his head off today. I know she has no clue what is going on, but when I look at her all I can think about is the fact that I'm a failure! I try to be happy around her for the simple fact that she has no clue why mommy is crying all the time, but it's so hard. She's so innocent and sweet and it's not fair to her. I just want this to be over with!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

You love your daughter... you love her more than anything. You'd have never put her in any danger... and you didn't. She is BEAUTIFUL and you are a GREAT mother! Dont doubt yourself, your little girl needs you. **hugs** please let me know if you need anything!
xoxo

Lori said...

{{HUGS}} kristi and lots of prayers sent your way. may God give you the strength to endure the situation, the wisdom to make the right choices and the faith to see you through.