I just came across some awful pictures today. We were so far into denial about Ella's head that it makes me completely sick!!!!! I can't believe we left it the way it was. I am so glad that it has rounded out some, but I can almost gaurantee that after seeing those pics I want the helmet. I am ashamed to have waited this long. Now I just have to talk the husband into it. He of course is worried about the money, which is part of the reason we didn't do if before. Sick, money over our daughters happiness. I hope he listens well to what the doctor says. It's about time he does. Like I said I feel like such a low life momma and feel so shitty. Sorry Ella:(
2019's books plus a review of nearly a decade
6 years ago








1 comment:
Your not a low life mommy Kristi. Just move forward from this point on and don't beat yourself up! love ya!
Post a Comment