I am definitely having a better day than the last time I posted. Although, I am very nervous for Friday. It is going to be a long day at work up until I can leave for this appt and then I have to go back. I'll probably want to bawl the rest of the day and will probably regret going back to work.
I am getting excited for fall! My favorite time of the year! I love the crisp fall air and the changing leaves. Oh, so beautiful!
Of course, Jeremy starts all his hunting expeditions and I will not see him much until all the seasons have closed for another year.
I will be busy at work with everyone wanting their hair pretty for the holidays! Can't wait for Christmas! It's coming to soon, though!
Not much is new, so I'll just update after Friday...
2019's books plus a review of nearly a decade
6 years ago








1 comment:
**hugs**
Post a Comment