I had the most horrible dream last night, well, nightmare. I was dreaming that Jeremy got up to take a shower and I went to the bathroom and then was going to get Ella out of her crib. While I was going to the bathroom, she crawled by the door. I said E come here, and she crawled away. Soon as I got done I thought, sh*t the child gate probably isn't shut yet for the stairs. Sure enough it wasn't and I said E come here. She dove down the stairs head 1st and ended up on her back on the landing. Okay so the weird part... her left foot totally fell off and made a noise on the linoleum like plastic had fallen. It was the weirdest sound. Well, J was coming up the other part of the stairs and yelled OMG and I tryed to move and speak and couldn't do either. I woke up trying to breath, almost hyperventilating! It was awful. What provokes such a dream? Yikes! Well, thankfully E was in her crib and the child gate was shut this morning. And her feet are really, not plastic. So, that's my story of the day.
Other than my crazy mind playing with me while I sleep, there isn't much new. I went to a bachlorette party last weekend at Wisconsin Dells. We met Capt Ted (what a freak) and played in the water park at the hotel. Then went out to eat at Marleys. It was a nice meal, until we watched a bachler puke all over himself. That was a major buzz kill. Well, the night was ended with a trip to Chubbies. Mmm, weird a girls party ends up watching girls strip? Well, we didn't really watch them, the boyz were flocking around us, and buying us drinks and offering to come on buses with them! Ha, we actually had a shit pile of fun!!!
Going to a cousin's grad party today. He made it though Basic. Then, off to my aunt and uncle's 25th anni party and cousin's b-day party. Hopefully Ella behaves! I'm by myself, Jeremy is on his way to a cousin's wedding Milwaukee.
That's it for now!
2019's books plus a review of nearly a decade
6 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment