21.8.08

Drama on the work front

Well, I'm back to work today and kind of nervous. I am a drama free girl and when I left Sat, there was definitely a lot of drama going on. It is all because of one boat rocker. She try to steal a client right out from under me and another girl on Fri. Then on Sat she started talking about me behind my back to everyone about a "unhappy client." So, the background on this girl... She came to our salon a couple years ago and then decided to retire from the chair. She went to work for some guy at a deli. Well, 6 months later, he went under. Suprise, suprise! She wanted to come back. So ever since (it's been at least 6 months) she's been trying to steal anyone's clients, new clients, and start any drama she can. Anyways, I'm just a tad bit nervous to go deal with her today. I really don't like confrontation either and I have a feeling that will be happening today.

No comments: