25.8.08

I had a very busy weekend, and am now trying to catch up. What a fun weekend!! After work on Friday, I met J and E and went to my brother in laws and his wife's house. We brought the kid and dog, boy was that a disaster!! Met up with the ma and pa in law while there. Had some chow, looked at her scrapbooks and new Cuttlebug (I NEED one) and then played some guitar hero. Then Maggie started eating everything in site and it was time to go! Sat, got up early and took off for the Dells! It was Angela's bach party. We took a jet boat tour, fricken hilarious and wet! Captain Ted was so dumb!! He had the worst jokes. Then we hung around the hotel pool for a while. Then off to eat and drink! Well, we ate at Marleys and at the end of our meal watched a bachelor puke all over himself and that was a major buzz kill. He was so bombed that security had to carry him out. His friends didn't even care! Mmm, nice friends! Then we went back to the room where we continued to drink, but then decided (some odd reason) that it would be fun to go to Chubbies. Why we decided to go to the strip bar, I have no clue! We had a freakin blast though!! We were the high lite of the party! Tons of invites to go with these guys to the next bars, get on buses, drinks! Hm, just goes to show that you don't have to take your cloths off to get attention from a guy! That sums up my weekend. I'm very excited that it's going to be a low key Labor Day Weekend! I'm going to just relax with litl E!

No comments: