3.12.08

My litl elfs 1st debut...

Well, Christmas is officially here! I am not really ready, but when I find my trusty litl old man elf, it's time! Here he is to make his 1st debut on my blog. I made him when I was like in K or 1st grade. He may need a litl work, but I gotta love him just the way he is!
So we finally got a little snow that's going to stick. So for all you snow wishin fools, here is a pic for you to salivate over. Ugghh, you can have it! Come and get it!!!
Lastly, I took some pics of my little Ella that I'd like to share. I put a dress on her that someone gave us just to see if it fit and she turned into a little ham for the cam.
She wasn't to sure at 1st...
But, then she warmed right up!


4 comments:

Tracy said...

Oooh look at that little Princess!! Tooooooo cute!!!

Snow! I.am.so.jealous!

Audrey (the Hepburn House) said...

love that little elf! You should consider making em and selling em! Ella is adorable!

magpie said...

okay- i'm impressed that you stil have him for all those years but i'm gonna have a nightmare starring him tonight. he would SO be in a drawer taped shut with a dresser in front of it if i were staying over your house! hahahahh!

ella looks absolutely adorable!!! what a princess!

Audrey (the Hepburn House) said...

Ok, you've been tagged my friend!