Jeremy of course did lots of hunting the last month between bow and gun season. Got himself three deer. We had to throw one away, because the meat got spoiled. Now there's muzzle loader, turkey, ice fishing, sturgeon, hmmm what else am I missing. There's always something to hunt or fish for every day of the year.
I have finally noticed a bit of difference in her head. She's been wearing the helmet for a little over a month now. I was starting to get worried, but I think she is going through a growth spurt. She begs to eat all day long so it must be! I've been taking pics of the progress and will post them when we are finished with this awful process.
Got another page done. I haven't had much time to work on anything, but had a little time here and there the last two weeks.
Another from the beginning of the month.
Now it's time to get busy and buy those presents. Got a head start, but it's creeping up fast!!! Three weekends until Christmas. Wow, where did time go? Busy few weeks ahead! Can't wait for it to be over, sadly...








1 comment:
YAY for progress!!!
Noooo for 3 weeks until Christmas! I'm so not ready!!
Post a Comment