4.1.10

It's someone's birthday!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO IF ITS GROOVY!!!!! IIG IS 1 YEAR OLD NOW!!!

I am super excited to welcome you to my blog to participate in one of many challenges we are having! Every single one of us IIG design team members is going to be having challenges on our blogs! So hop over to each and every one of us and check it out! There will be tons of PRIZES and lots of fun!!!

For my challenge, all you have to do is make a clear birthday card! Easy as that!!!


So, upload your layout by January 10th and include a link where I can find it. Or you can email me at nellyk_721@yahoo.com I'd love to post all the cards here, so please allow permission for me to post it on here!
Everyone entering will be entered to win this wonderful prize below!! I will randomly award one entrant on January 11th!
So check back on Monday the 11th to see if you are the lucky winner! I will announce the winner and give you a couple days to email me your address. If I do not hear from the winner, I will be forced to pick another entrant, so don't forget to check back!!!

Don't forget to go back to If It's Groovy and find some more challenges to enter :)

We are so happy to have you celebrating with us during this exciting time! Enjoy the crop!!!

5 comments:

Celina's Life said...

I love the idea of a clear card!! We have lots of birthdays this month. I will see what I can come up with. Thanks for the challenge!!

Rissa said...

clear card...that sounds tough!!

AllAmy said...

I just emailed you my entry. Thanks for the entry. I doubt I would ever have tried this without your inspiration. It was FUN! I used a clear CD cover as my card and embellished with scraps.

jeanna said...

I emailed you my entry.. :)

Anonymous said...

Please go to Scrapbook.com and view my clear card in my gallery. Tysgma is my sb.com name. You certainly have my permission to post on your blog. Jan Shore JanShore76@hotmail.com