13.4.09

Lots of new stuff

My goodness! I haven't posted since March! So I think it's time!!
Got some new pics to show and wanted to announce that Ella has peed in the potty twice this week! Hurray! I will have to get pictures, but oddly both times, my camera's battery was charging.
Easter was great and the weathers getting better and better! Yay!
So, here's some new pics of the fam...

Posing on the new swing set.
Helping mommy with cookies.
1st haircut.
Ms Bucket.
Dyeing eggs with daddy.
Finding her Easter basket.
Lovin what he left!
Sportin her new shades from the bunny.
Reading a new book with her favorite papa.
Petting the kittie with her uncle Jason.
Squeezing the kittie just a little to hard...
Daddy is protecting her from the turtle:)
Last but not least, there is her face she makes while saying Ella. She sticks her tongue out:)

4 comments:

Lori said...

oh dear heavens, she is a doll baby! and the older she gets, the more and more she looks like you kristi! great pics, tfs, and btw, dh is a hottie ;) LOL

Tracy said...

She is soooo adorable!!!

Audra said...

I am so happy for Ella!!! I absolutely love all the pictures of her, she is so adorable!

SMurray said...

Cute, cute, cute Kristi!
Thanks for checking out my blog... now I have you on my radar too!
Fun way to keep in touch!

Adorable little girl!