I can not believe that I haven't posted since before the new year. Not a whole lot has changed. I am working hard at hardly working, while J still works his ass off to support our family. Does not pay to be a hair stylist in this economy. Oh well, at least I get to be with my daughter tons more than most parents!
I mostly was writing this post to remind myself of a page that I bookmarked as well, but was afraid it might get deleted. This page is going to be very helpful in the future, as I was bit by the bug for Christmas. Not the cricut bug this time (that was my birthday) but the cuttlebug! If anyone has one, definitely check this link out!!!!
http://melstampz.blogspot.com/2008/03/ive-been-bitten.html
Happy New Year!!!
2019's books plus a review of nearly a decade
6 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment