Me and Hubby. We may have had a few adult bevs by this time.

Amy and Shanon.

Alaina and Bob. (I forgot to tell her, I'm stealing her name for my next kid.)

Chad and his girlfriend.

Lisa (a cheerleading buddy) and her hubby. Kristen on the left, Kyle's wife.

Amber and Jeanie talking about showing boobies. (The alien in the left corner: won by my proud hubby in the claw machine. He is an addict when it comes to those things!)

Oh, Mark. Sucking it in makes you look not so good. Keep it real next time!

Some of the 98 clan.

Bear and me.

Barry and Craig. Barry where's your wife??

Kyle, what cha drinkin? A Leines? Mmmm!

The owner of the new and improved bowling alley just happens to be our old superintendent. Dr Bjurquist brought us a yearbook to reminence. Oh, not what I wanted to see. The god awful pics I was trying to forget...









2 comments:
omg- it looks like you guys had such a good time!!! i'd be so afraid- i chicken out of every reunion!!
mod podge is a glue/sealer. you can glue down the paper, then put the glue over it and it keeps it safer longer and just gives things a really cool look! let me know if you decide to do a mine book or anything and i'll help ya :)
looks like sooo much fun!!! i can't wait for cj's 10 year next year! so exciting!!!
Post a Comment